- Artists interested in submitting work should email up to 10 images (or as defined by the individual call) of their work and, if applicable, a link to their portfolio/website along with contact information. Please put “ARTIST SUBMISSION” as well as the title of the call you are applying for in the Subject Line. Applicants for specific exhibits will be notified of their status within 10 days of close of call. For open calls, we will do our best to respond to inquiries that appeal to the gallery within a few weeks. No walk-ins or snail mailed submissions please. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
- All submissions must represent the actual artwork as closely as possible. If your work is misrepresented in anyway, we reserve the right to refuse to hang the artwork if it should be chosen for exhibition.
- K Gallery exhibits all two-dimensional work including photography, paintings, drawings, digital, mixed media, fabric art, chalk, ink, pastels, wax, graphite and printmaking. Additionally, K Gallery exhibits free standing sculpture and three-dimensional work.
- Submissions must be made online via email at Info@KGallery.org. Please include Name, Address, telephone, email address, and website/instagram if applicable.
- Submission images are for K Gallery to decide on which artworks will be accepted. We are not asking for the originals at this time. Jpeg or PNG files are preferred. Due to inconsistencies, we ask that you do not watermark your images but please note that our primary use of the image will always be alongside text which credits the artist.
- There is not cost of submission. Your submissions do not guarantee inclusion into a show. The decision to accept entries into a show is based solely on the discretion of K Gallery.