- Artists interested in submitting work should email a link to their portfolio/website along with contact information. Please put “ARTIST SUBMISSION” in the Subject Line. We will do our best to respond to inquiries that appeal to the gallery within a few weeks. No walk-ins or mailed submissions please. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
- All submissions must represent the actual artwork as closely as possible. If your work is misrepresented in anyway, we reserve the right to refuse to hang the artwork if it should be chosen for exhibition.
- K Gallery exhibits all two-dimensional work including photography, paintings, drawings, digital, mixed media, fabric art, chalk, ink, pastels, wax, graphite and printmaking. Additionally, K Gallery exhibits free standing sculpture and three-dimensional work.
- Submissions must be made online via email at Info@KGallery.org. Please include Name, Address, telephone, email address, and website if applicable.
- Submission images are for K Gallery to decide on which artworks will be accepted. We are not asking for the originals at this time. Jpeg files should be approximately 10 inches (about 2,000 to 3,000 Pixels) on the long side. Nothing below 200 DPI. Due to inconsistencies, we ask that you do not watermark your images but please note that our primary use of the image will always be alongside text which credits the artist.
- Your files must be labeled: First name Last name_Title of the piece_Medium_Height x Width in inches.jpg making sure that underscores go between your name and the name of the piece (i.e. Pablo Picasso_The Old Guitarist_Oil_32x48.JPG).
- There is not cost of submission. Your submissions do not guarantee inclusion into a show. The decision to accept entries into a show is based solely on the discretion of K Gallery.